Saturday 30 January 2010

Slowly Advancing on Pears!

Have not gotten alot of work done as I have my son and his girlfriend here...but I am drawing on number 5 which is more complicated and did get a little painting done on these two. Party Pear has a plate under it that gives off a strange grey/green /gold appearance and I liked it because it was so odd...so am trying to keep some of that look...It will get a final Q Gold glaze but for now will be this. I still have more drawing to do on the ribbons in order to begin work on the left side. Pears on a Pier needed to have the ground work done so I could judge some values and so I have begun the wood of the dock...it is sunbleached so will not be too dark but cannot put in shadows until that is more or less complete...So far so good. I thought...where do I begin with all this wood! Then just realized it is like lace...find an area and begin and it will fall into place and that is sort of what is happening. Thank goodness! Ha! I hope that I can get a little more painting in today...will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment