Friday 22 November 2013

Stargazer Lilies in Watercolor

Nearing completion! Finally! I keep grabbing time where I can but now have some paper work that must be done so not sure if I can finish this in the next few days or not but sure will try! There was an upper petal that was just too big so I have split it in two and I have been refining edges etc...still more to go but today I put a sizable dent in this and feel it is very doable now for this week end!!! The slow turtle still finishes...might not be first but I do get there!!!

6 comments:

  1. افضل مدونة وافضل مقال وافضل كاتب شكراً لك كثيرأً علي طرح هذا المواضيع الجميلة في المدونة المفضلة لدي

    شركة مقاولات
    تكييف مركزي
    مقابر للبيع
    شكراً لك

    ReplyDelete
  2. افضل مدونة تسلموا علي المقال ممتاز هذا
    خبير سيو
    سيو
    مدافن للبيع
    مقابر للبيع

    ReplyDelete
  3. افضل مدونة 22 تسلموا علي المقال ممتاز هذا
    خبير سيو
    خبير سيو
    مدافن للبيع
    مقابر للبيع

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nearing completion! Finally! I keep grabbing time where I can but now have some paper work that must be done so not sure if I can finish this in the next few days or not but sure will try! There was an upper petal that was just too big so I have split it in two and I have been refining edges
    oman tours

    ReplyDelete