Sunday 17 November 2013

Double Stargazer Lily Update

I was so hoping to post where I am at on the lily but our weather is terrible...I do not dare to step outside to try to get a photo of it. We have a lot of wind, intermittent sprinkles that turn to snow and back again. I really hope this is not a sign of what winter will look like! Argh! But it does keep me inside and painting! I would maybe be done but we have been helping our son move and all the work that goes with that so I try to just get a little in here and there. As you know, that is my motto and it still progresses so that is good...I might not be known for my speed but I also live my life and enjoy other things these days so I just do what I can do and continue again the next day. Life is too stressful and my art is there for me when I need it! So...tomorrow I hope to give you an update!! Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment