Tuesday 21 December 2010

Jane Freeman Workshop

As you know I had to withdraw from teaching nationally for awhile but a friend wrote a grant and got it for me so I will teach a class here with reduced cost to the students! They pay $100 for the workshop and I still get paid my normal amount so this will be great!
I will be teaching a workshop here in Bemidji, Minnesota! I have stopped teaching nationally for awhile due to personal reasons but will begin doing a few locally until I can travel again.


The dates are March 10, 11 and 12, 2011 and again on 4/2/2011. The cost is $100 because we have a grant to cover the rest! So it is a big savings. Time is 9 am to 3 pm each day.

Email: janet@hwschool.org

The phone number is 218-444-5606. Those who wish to take the class should contact us no later than January 31st as we are half full now.

No comments:

Post a Comment