Saturday 30 October 2010

Workshops

Today I made a decision to not teach anymore. I have written to all the workshop groups through 2012 and pulled my name. My health has been going down and I just had to make a call. My Drs said to remove stress to try help things so this was my first step. It is not easy as I have worked very hard to get to this point but I feel I had very little choice. I do not want to teach and not be able to give it my all. I just wanted you to know what was going on. I still will do the blog and I hope to continue to paint every day. But I will also now find time to take breaks and take care of myself. I know when one door closes another opens and I will prepare myself for what that next thing might be. Who knows...I just need to keep a positive attitude. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment