Wednesday 6 October 2010

Page, Arizona

I just returned from Page last night. I only had a few days at home after teaching in Calgary, Alberta so I was exhausted but this was a dream trip and nothing could stop me! I met several of my friends there and we had a wonderful time. I do really believe I will return there to paint again as this was a stunning place. I actually had no idea that this was where people started alot of the rafting trips we so often hear about. I rafted for 3 1/2 hours on calm deep rivers...where I got out you could start the rapids and go for 14 days!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves landscapes. I took 350 pictures on this river and I could do it again and take just as many I am sure! I am posting one to show you from above a boat in the water below to give you some scale of what we rafted through.

No comments:

Post a Comment