Monday 11 February 2013

Watercolor Iris Demo #6

Well if you have been watching the news you will know that we have had alot of snow that last few days so all I have accomplished is shovel! ha! But I did try to sneak in a little time this afternoon. I had hoped to be done with this painting by Friday but I do not think that is going to be possible at the speed I am going! Seems if there is something to get in my way it will...guess Murphy is working as hard as he can to keep me from completing this. The reason I wanted it done was I was leaving for a week to the Vegas clothing market to help my daughter. I usually go with her and help her with buying for the store and we have so much fun! So I thought it would be nice to be done with this iris but if it doesn't get done it is going to be very close so I just am not going to worry about it right now. What will be will be!
Now Phyl you can really see the location of the bee better. I think that will be the last thing I work on as far as those blacks because they can bleed and I just do not want a problem over there...so I will wait until the very end to bring in the darkest darks.

No comments:

Post a Comment