Monday 5 November 2012

Page, Arizona Watercolor phase two

I have not been painting much at all. I had to put together a show and that is now hung and had the opening so that is behind me. I have had other interruptions too and will be gone all day again tomorrow...so I am grabbing time where I can. This painting will hopefully be done by the weekend if all goes well, It seems to be photographing a little too orange and too turquoise blue...and so I need to use a different camera next time to see if the colors will be more accurate. But this shows you the shapes I am finding and how it is developing value wise at least. It has been a struggle for me as I just do not paint this way but I wanted to go outside the box for me and be a little looser. I sure hope it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment