Thursday 21 April 2011

Rotweiler Watercolor Portrait Done!

I have been working on a portrait of my son's Rotweiler Taylor who passed away last year. I have been surprised how fast this went. Not sure I am totally satisfied as she did not have much shape.ha! She was almost 150 pounds I believe...solid and like a swollen wood tick with skinny legs. ha! It was hard to give her some shape! But I think it will do for now as I want to move on and can pick away at details later. She was a wonderful dog and I called her my grand-daughter as she was so lovely...gently and loved kittens and small animals. But she also could sink herself in the lake and pick a rock up and bring it to the surface! ha!!! So here she is...I think my son will be surprised when he comes home in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment