Wednesday 30 March 2011

SPLASH - 13 Book ACCEPTANCE!

I am happy to announce that Monday's Wash was accepted into Splash-13 which is about alternative approaches. Of course when I sent it in to be juried I knew what was alternative about it but a year later I cannot remember that good comment I had! ha! I have to sit down and think because I really had a good thought on this at the time.
Monday's Wash
21" x 29"
My good friends Diane Morgan, Thomas Schaller and Laurin McCracken are also in the book along with many awesome artists. I am not sure but this is maybe my 4th or 5 time in a splash book...so it is a real honor to get in again!
For those of you who did not see the segment on Public tv here...I was working on this piece and this is the link for that. http://www.lptv.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=9&video=451

No comments:

Post a Comment