Monday 25 March 2013

Umbrellas Watercolor Demo #6

I am unable to get the correct colors with my camera. The blues will not come true at all...but I guess this is not one to worry about anyway...several things have gone wrong. The background is just not becoming even...There seems to be something on it in several places and then in one small area of background it is a different color than it should be. I have no idea how that came about. ha! I used out of the same pile I made and yet it is appearing totally different. This had potential to be really cool but I think I missed it. I still have some areas to work on and will do that tomorrow and call it done...but I am disappointed as I can see it could have been quite an interesting painting had it worked better...but time to be done and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment