Thursday 31 January 2013

Watercolor Iris Demo #2

I am not very far on this as the last 3 days have required me to be gone but I have done a little and wanted to post that as it helps me to stay on track knowing you are waiting for an update! Seems life can get in the way sometimes but the important part is doing a little when you can as it still is then moving forward.
I have spent time with the drawing in some of these areas to know how the pattern actually goes and think I have alot of that figured out now. I have just gently added some of the front veining to just see if I like the way it is looking...I can now do some washes over them and then decide how dark they should go. Hopefully tomorrow and through theh weekend I can get more done. It is hard taking the picture because we are -30 with windchill so let me tell you...I run out the door and take this shot pretty fast! ha!!! Hopefully next time it will be a more intersting looking flower developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment