I have been working on this off and on for some time. I hesitated to show it because it has not worked and it was alot of time and effort but perhaps by showing you I can help you. I have been thinking of this painting for more than 3 years. I had seen some of these mannequins and just wanted to paint them into a painting. I always tell my students to know and have references for what you are going to paint but in this case I did not have that. I attempted to make up much of this and because of that I discovered it did not work like I had hoped. It feels like a wasted month or more but I learned my lesson. ha! Maybe someday the solution will come to me but in the meantime it is going into storage. I should get a close up of the bike reflection for you as it is not easy to spot so will do that and post that as well.