Thursday, 24 February 2011

Finishing Up Watercolor of Blue Heron

Since I have no energy I was looking around the studio straightening out a little and found the Blue Heron I did for the Oil Spill to be put on tshirts. I did not need to complete the body as I did the lines in box form around the heron to make it more graphic and then sort of set it aside. I decided to finish it so it can be a new image on cards this summer. It did not even take an hour to complete but it feels great to get something done that I can use during tourist season! So it might not be much guys but it is at least a sign I am moving forward, albeit rather slowly! I have another Dr.'s appt on Tuesday for some tests so we will see what I learn then.

No comments:

Post a Comment