Thursday 8 July 2010

Bend, Oregon workshop

I thought I would show the demo I am working on for the workshop in Bend at Art in the Mountians.  This is what everyone can work on if they like or they can work on their own painting. I still have alot of darks and more details to do but this is where I will leave it and finish there the last day.
It seem seems summer is slipping away from me. I think I packed too much into these few months and now I am not home enough to enjoy the summer...we will see how it all plays out.
I will have a show in the beginning of August in Stillwater, Minnesota so have to begin getting that ready too as it will be on top of me when I return from Oregon!! I guess this pace is keeping me out of trouble! ha!!! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment