Friday 25 September 2009

So Much To Do!

I am so sorry about how long it has been since I was here to update! It has been a little crazy here at my house! I am working on the demos for Pasadena at the Art and Learning Expo and am now in the process of doing 50 tracings so that we can just move into painting a whole lot faster. But my hand is not doing to great with this...there is pressure with tracing and that bad hand is not liking it too much!
Also have been talking to places about possible workshops so when those dates become available I will surely fill you all in. I do have one coming next fall to Calgary, Alberta so stay tuned for that! Canada is always a fun place to go.
In between tracings I get up and set up still life arrangements for new paintings this winter and have several in mind I really am liking so that always gets me excited when I see what I might be doing next!!! Unfortunately I have not been working on the clothespins painting because of everything else and then one is not excited anymore. I surely hope that I can get back to it even a little each day so I do not get so far behind. I have another painting I have to do for an international art auction and have not even considered it yet!!! ARgh!!! So that is on the agenda too. Hey guys...there are alot of you out there...want to come over and help me!?? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment