Thursday 14 November 2013

Double Stargazer Continues!

Life has a way of happening and keeping me from my art room but I have managed to move a little closer to the finish...I am hoping by the weekend to actually finish this one. The thing that has been hard has been to capture the greens correctly in my photos...they seem very off but hopefully once it is professionally done it will look better. Still a ways to go! I could not get my program to rotate the painting today either so it is side ways and yet I rather like it this way and am wondering if it is not a better direction for it to be! I will have to think on that but my thinking now is I like this best!

The pinks are just not right either...I think ever since I changed cameras it has not been capturing things accurately at all...this certainly can be frustrating! ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment