Saturday 20 November 2010

Final?

I still have to check this totally for edges but I believe it is done or nearly done. I am going to post it as it is and also a cropped version as sometimes when I view it online it is so much easier to see what needs to be done.
The struggle [well one of them] has been the fact that in the foregroud the snowbank is chunky...it is after the snowplow has gone through and then behind is smooth. The chunks were catching all this light and were transparent up on the top edges but when I did it that way it appeared wrong or imagined so now I have blended that out a bit. Sometimes reality is not what makes the best painting! ha! That holds true for a picture as well. I wonderful photo doesn't always make a wonderful painting.
Anyway, this is how it is at this point and the title is Idlewild Morning...but in reality this is late afternoon so I might have to change that...but the first sounds better. We will see what I do with that too! So here you  go...two views...cropped and as is. If this thing will begin working it would help! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment